“Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.”
— Wayne W. Dyer: American self-help author and motivational speaker
What is your current marketing strategy?
What is your marketing goal?
- How many times are you sending out stuff on the same topic?
- What are the keywords and keyword phrases used to
- What is the goal?
Create Landing page
- Short sentences
- Color code important information
- Link to landing page on website
Create eMail Signature
Call to Action
Link to landing page on website
Add image and caption
UNL Extension Content Calendar – a tool to use to help schedule your marketing plan for events and programs
Guidelines for Using Social Media – UNL Extension
Have you claimed the Extension Office location on the maps?
- Help in claiming your bubble –http://huskerpreneur.com and click on Resources/Workshop Materials/Online Maps
- Google Place Page – http://www.google.com/business/placesforbusiness/
UNL extension Entrepreneurship Social Media Links
- Website – http://eship.unl.edu
- Huskerpreneur Blog – http://huskerpreneur.com
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/unleship
- Twitter – http://twitter.com/unleship
- Youtube – http://youtube.com/unleship
- Direct Marketing online paper – http://paper.li/UNLeShip/1319999929 – uses hashtags – #agritourism #etailing #foodpreneur
- Pinterest – UNL Extension Social Media for Entrepreneurs – http://pinterest.com/unexted/unl-extension-social-media-for-entrepreneurs/