Welcome to our huskerpreneur blog, dedicated to entrepreneurship in Nebraska! Huskerpreneur.com is promoting a spirit of entrepreneurship throughout the State of Nebraska. We hope that anyone who is interested in helping Nebraska become the most entrepreneur-friendly state in the USA will share ideas, thoughts, experiences and ask questions about entrepreneurship.
Please jot down your comments, ideas, information, inspiration, etc.
Entrepreneurship will help grow the state’s economy during an era of globalization and rapid change.
The University of Nebraska will play a critical role in building a talented, competitive workforce and knowledge-based economy in Nebraska in partnership with the state, private sector and other educational institutions.
The University of Nebraska will:
- help build a talented, competitive workforce
- lead in the creation of knowledge-based, quality jobs
- promote entrepreneurship to help retain Nebraska’s youth in communities
The Strategic Plan emphasizes:
- creation of products and services for domestic and international markets
- increased public access to NU resources
- indentification, quantification and mitigation of barriers
- partnerships with state, community and private sectors
Social Media Contacts
- Website – http://eship.unl.edu
- Blog – http://huskerpreneur.com
- Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/unleship
- Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/unleship
- Pinterest – http://pinterest.com/unexted/unl-extension-social-media-for-entrepreneurs/
- Slideshare – http://http://www.slideshare.net/cheyenne39
- Direct Marketing Online Paper – http://paper.li/UNLeShip/1319999929