Thomas Yozzo and Chris Moyer met in college and became lifelong friends. The two friends for many years discussed ideas for starting a business together. Finally, they decided upon starting a distillery in the Hudson Valley Region of New York State. In March of 2014, Hudson Valley Distillery opened its doors and started to sell spirits produced on the farm. Tom and Chris will share how they started their business and what some of their immediate plans are for the business.
- Living with Purpose and Meaning: Megatrend Influencing Rural Areas
- National Small Business Week – May 4 thru 8, 2015
- Effective Networking: A Key Success Factor for Small Business Owners
- Stand out from the Competition with Marketing!
- 2014 Nebraska Rural Poll, “Earning a Living in Nonmetropolitan Nebraska”
- Friday 15 Live Chat – December 5 – 11:15 a.m. CT
- A fun coding activity!
- Broadband Plan highlights vision for Nebraska
- Power of Business – Friday 15 – recorded!
- Friday 15 – October 3 – Starting a Business together!