Listen to George Johnson, Cody Nebraska talk about a Hobby that got out of Hand and how he got started producing and selling traditionally handcrafted vinegars. According to Jay Jenkins, University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension educator in Cherry County the Red Wine Vinegar is delicious on ice cream – just imagine!
- Living with Purpose and Meaning: Megatrend Influencing Rural Areas
- National Small Business Week – May 4 thru 8, 2015
- Effective Networking: A Key Success Factor for Small Business Owners
- Stand out from the Competition with Marketing!
- 2014 Nebraska Rural Poll, “Earning a Living in Nonmetropolitan Nebraska”
- Friday 15 Live Chat – December 5 – 11:15 a.m. CT
- A fun coding activity!
- Broadband Plan highlights vision for Nebraska
- Power of Business – Friday 15 – recorded!
- Friday 15 – October 3 – Starting a Business together!