Are you trying to decide if you are an ‘Entrepreneur’ or not – this article helps define what makes a GREAT entrepreneur – it is not always about the money but having the passion to move forward on great ideas! Do they always work – no but if we never try – we will never know what a difference we could have made in the world and that to me is the Number One Characteristic of a Great Entrepreneur – trying to change the world to be a better place to live!
- Living with Purpose and Meaning: Megatrend Influencing Rural Areas
- National Small Business Week – May 4 thru 8, 2015
- Effective Networking: A Key Success Factor for Small Business Owners
- Stand out from the Competition with Marketing!
- 2014 Nebraska Rural Poll, “Earning a Living in Nonmetropolitan Nebraska”
- Friday 15 Live Chat – December 5 – 11:15 a.m. CT
- A fun coding activity!
- Broadband Plan highlights vision for Nebraska
- Power of Business – Friday 15 – recorded!
- Friday 15 – October 3 – Starting a Business together!