This article focuses on entrepreneurship and how they feel the U. S. can use entrepreneurship to create more jobs. One of the more interesting points in the article is the number of new businesses has remained fairly constant at about 500,000 per year regardless of the economic climate.
- Living with Purpose and Meaning: Megatrend Influencing Rural Areas
- National Small Business Week – May 4 thru 8, 2015
- Effective Networking: A Key Success Factor for Small Business Owners
- Stand out from the Competition with Marketing!
- 2014 Nebraska Rural Poll, “Earning a Living in Nonmetropolitan Nebraska”
- Friday 15 Live Chat – December 5 – 11:15 a.m. CT
- A fun coding activity!
- Broadband Plan highlights vision for Nebraska
- Power of Business – Friday 15 – recorded!
- Friday 15 – October 3 – Starting a Business together!