- Do you work with agriculture producers who have entrepreneurial ideas?
- Do you want to learn how to effectively create a feasibility plan?
- Do you want to better understand marketing concepts?
- Do you want to learn about online direct marketing?
Then you need to sign up for the AgriMarketing Professional Development opportunity created by the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Extension Entrepreneurship Work Group. This professional development training will:
increase your entrepreneurial marketing knowledge, skills and confidence while working with agricultural producers on value added ideas
help improve your ability to work with clientele to develop
sustainable value added ag-business feasibility plans,
understand general marketing concepts, and
develop online direct marketing strategies.
The workshop series is created so you can attend one, two or all three. Cost for one workshop is $100.00 while the cost to register for all three is $240.00.
Three face-to-face market focused trainings and a series of follow-up webinars:
- Building Feasibility – June 24 and 25, 2010
- AgriMarketing Concepts – Feb. 15 and 16, 2011
- Online Direct Marketing – Nov. 9 and 10, 2011
The promotional flyer includes more detailed information on the program highlights, workshops and expected long-term outcomes. Registration and scholarship information can be found at http://go.unl.edu/marketingforag
Space is still available but limited so sign up NOW!
The UNL Extension Entrepreneurship work group is excited to bring this opportunity to you. This professional development opportunity is funded through a USDA Sustainable Agriculture Research Education (SARE) grant.
If you have questions, feel free to contact Jim Crandall – email@example.com, Charlotte Narjes – firstname.lastname@example.org, Cheryl Burkhart-Kriesel – email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org