The Living with Purpose and Meaning megatrend will continue to grow as the global population increases and places more demands on the planet’s limited natural resources. What does this mean for rural entrepreneurs? They may be able to grow by connecting to people through purpose and meaning. Technology may be one way future-focused entrepreneurs can holistically add more purpose and meaning to the lives of both clients and employees. Check out this video and our “Become a Future-Focused Leader: Use Three Megatrends to Grow Your Rural Business” coaching guide (http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cvicollect/5) to learn more! Need additional business assistance and ideas? Download our article on “How to Grow Your Rural Business with Purpose and Meaning” by clicking on:
- Living with Purpose and Meaning: Megatrend Influencing Rural Areas
- National Small Business Week – May 4 thru 8, 2015
- Effective Networking: A Key Success Factor for Small Business Owners
- Stand out from the Competition with Marketing!
- 2014 Nebraska Rural Poll, “Earning a Living in Nonmetropolitan Nebraska”
- Friday 15 Live Chat – December 5 – 11:15 a.m. CT
- A fun coding activity!
- Broadband Plan highlights vision for Nebraska
- Power of Business – Friday 15 – recorded!
- Friday 15 – October 3 – Starting a Business together!